For confirmation of identity we can accept any of the following documents which must have your signature and photograph:
- Current passport.
- Driving licence issued in the Channel Islands, UK, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, an EU member state, USA or Canada.
- National identity card (this excludes cards issued by the United Kingdom).
We are unable to accept Russian passports for identity verification.
For confirmation of address we can accept any one of the following documents which must include your full name (or all initials and surname):
- Utility bill less than 6 months old (electricity, water, gas, landline telephone or rates bills).
- Bank/Building Society, Credit Card or Mortgage statement (must be less than 6 months old)
We are unable to accept statements from our branch or mobile telephone bills for address verification.
If a PO Box address is shown, your residential address must also be visible on the document.
Other information required
- At least 1 month statement from your current bank
- We may ask for pay slips in addition
If you are returning your documents in the post, instead of taking them to one of our branches, your documents will need to be certified. The application pack you receive in the post will detail certification requirements.