Join our local Broker Panel
Only for use by Mortgage Intermediaries.
Customers must be 18+ and resident in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Currently the Broker Service does not extend to Gibraltar.
The local Broker Panel
If you have not placed business with us before, you will need to apply and be accepted onto our Broker Panel before we can accept a mortgage application from you.
In the first instance please speak to your existing Mortgage Specialist or call your local team.
We’ll talk you through the process and ask you to submit an application form (which you can download below).
Supporting and guidance documents
- Evidence of deposit (PDF, 372 KB)
- Proof of address (PDF, 165 KB)
- Proof of identity (PDF, 143 KB)
- How to certify a document (PDF, 38 KB)
- How to certify a passport (PDF, 106 KB)
- Employer letter template - Jersey (PDF, 474 KB)
- Employer letter template - Guernsey (PDF, 462 KB)
- Employer letter template - Isle of Man (PDF, 458 KB)
- Proof of income (PDF, 496 KB)
Need to speak to someone?
Phone your local Broker Team
Jersey: 01534 282262
Guernsey: 01481 703809
Isle of Man: 01624 637676
Our lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Calls may be recorded.
If you have not spoken with us before then please email our dedicated broker team.
Mortgage Brokers who have been accepted onto our Broker Panel should contact their Mortgage Specialist on their direct email address.