What you’ll need
When you use online banking, we may occasionally send a One Time Passcode to your mobile phone to verify it’s really you. So it’s really important that we have the correct mobile number for you.
More about One Time Passcode
Your step-by-step guide
- Log in to online banking
- Select ‘Your details’ on the main menu
- Select ‘Update mobile phone number’ in the ‘Amend your details’ pod at the top of the webpage
- Type in your new number into the 'New mobile number' box. Then retype it in the ‘Confirm your new mobile number' box and select ‘Next’
- Make sure your number and country code are correct, then authorise the change using your card reader by following the on screen instructions
- As a security measure, once you have changed your mobile number you will need to re-register for the mobile app with your new number. You will have to wait 3 full calendar days before you can register for the mobile banking app. During this time, you will not be able to request a mobile banking activation code however you will be able to login to online banking with your card reader if you’re asked to enter a One Time Passcode.
Online banking is available to customers aged 11+ with a NatWest International account.