An account to manage multiple currencies
Why choose a Cash Management account?
- Manage your Fixed Term savings
- Use SWIFT to transfer money into international accounts around the world
- Most major currencies available including US Dollars and Euros
How do I open and manage my account?
- You must be aged 16 years or over to open an account
- Accounts can be opened in branch or by phone.
- No minimum deposit is needed to open the account and you do not need to pay money in on a regular basis; and there is no maximum balance limit.
Can I withdraw or transfer money?
You can withdraw or transfer money:
- in branch
- via transfer to any other UK account (online, via telephone or the mobile app)
There are daily limits on the amount you can transfer from your account online, by telephone or mobile banking. You can find out the current daily limits on this website, by contacting telephone banking or asking in branch.
Other ways to use our Cash Management account
Don't need access to your money for a while?
You can use a Cash Management account to manage your fixed term savings. A Fixed Term Deposit is available in Sterling and other currencies, giving you a fixed rate of interest.
Fixed Term Deposits are available over 6, 9 or 12 month terms.
Terms and fees
The following terms and fees apply to our Cash Management account.
How your information might be used
It’s important that you understand how we use and share your information. Please read this short summary for more information.