Receive an alert when your debit card is used
Whenever you use your current account debit card, our transaction notifications are a great way to:
- check you’ve been charged the right amount
- quickly spot anything suspicious with a payment
- keep on top of your spending
We’ll send you a notification every time you spend using your debit card, whether at the point of sale or online. You'll also receive a notification if you use your debit card to withdraw cash at a domestic or international ATM.
How to switch transaction notifications on or off
To switch debit card transaction notifications on/off just follow these simple steps:
- Selecting the profile icon at the top right corner of your app
- Tap on ‘Notification Centre’
- Tap on ‘Notification Settings’
- Tap on ‘General Notifications’
- Switch the 'Transaction notifications' toggle on or off
If you haven’t given the permission within the mobile app to send push notifications, you will be prompted to do this before turning on transaction notifications.
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number in specific countries.