Social media house rules
What you need to know
Any references in these House Rules to 'you', 'your' or 'yours' are references to the person(s) using our social media accounts.
We have designed these House Rules so you can interact with us in a safe and appropriate way. If you do not accept these House Rules, please do not use our social media accounts.
NatWest International is a member of NatWest Group. For information about our group of companies please visit www.natwestgroup.com and select 'Who we are'.
Unless we state otherwise, our social media accounts are only intended for residents of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
The basic rule for using our social media accounts is only post information you are happy for everyone to see.
Do's and don'ts
- Do keep your comments or messages succinct.
- Do keep comments or messages on-topic.
- Do only comment or message us with your own opinions.
- Don't comment or message personal or confidential information.
- Don't use offensive, indecent or obscene language that could be discriminatory or promotes discrimination of any kind, or that may be considered as bullying or harassment;
- Don't use our social media accounts to incite, condone or encourage conduct which could result in a criminal offence, civil liability or otherwise breach any laws or regulations including any laws regarding competition.
- Don't comment or message anything that could be considered defamatory or embarrassing, or damaging to an individual, company or entity's reputation.
- Don't use our social media accounts in any way which is anti-competitive or could be expected to give rise to anti-competitive behaviour.
If you don't comply with these House Rules we may delete your comments or block you from our social media accounts.
Views and opinions
Social media platforms are independent third party websites and are not associated with us or NatWest Group; we can't control what they do.
With the exception of our own comments and messages, the views and opinions expressed on our social media accounts are the views and opinions of the person posting the information and are not our views or those of NatWest Group. While we try to ensure that the information on our site is current, we cannot guarantee that the information provided on our social media accounts will be complete, accurate or up-to-date.
If you would like to make a formal complaint about the financial or other services we provide, please follow our complaints procedure. If you do make a complaint through our social media accounts, we will try to collect details of the complaint, using secure communication. We will attempt to resolve your complaint through our standard customer complaint procedure.