- Do keep your comments or messages succinct.
- Do keep comments or messages on-topic.
- Do only comment or message us with your own opinions.
- Don't comment or message personal or confidential information.
- Don't use offensive, indecent or obscene language that could be discriminatory or promotes discrimination of any kind, or that may be considered as bullying or harassment;
- Don't use our social media accounts to incite, condone or encourage conduct which could result in a criminal offence, civil liability or otherwise breach any laws or regulations including any laws regarding competition.
- Don't comment or message anything that could be considered defamatory or embarrassing, or damaging to an individual, company or entity's reputation.
- Don't use our social media accounts in any way which is anti-competitive or could be expected to give rise to anti-competitive behaviour.
If you don't comply with these House Rules we may delete your comments or block you from our social media accounts.