To add or change a signatory on your business account, please download the business account signatory mandate to your hard drive and complete using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
When completing the mandate please remember:
- To sign the form using black ink
- If you need to make any amendments after printing, please use black ink and initial any changes
- Business and trading names should not be shortened, abbreviated or changed
- Limited Companies must also provide an up to date Register of Directors and return along with the completed mandate.
- Gibraltar customers must also sign, date and return the bank copy of the Depositor Information Sheet, and return along with the completed mandate.
Please print, sign and take the completed form to your local branch with the following documents:
- Photo identification, such as a passport or driver's licence
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill or bank statement