To be eligible for the Relationship Management service you must be resident in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man. Your business must also be registered in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man and your business borrowing with us must be a minimum of £50,000 or more.
Developing strong client relationships
We have a dedicated and professional team of client relationship managers who are experienced in understanding what business customers want and need.
Some benefits you’ll receive include:
- Local support - from people who understand your needs
- Visits - if you’re too busy to visit your local branch, we’ll call in to see you
- Back-up - from one of the largest local offshore business specialists
- Action - when you need that bit of support or a quick decision, just pick up the phone.
If you cannot find your relationship manager’s contact details, get in touch with our telephone banking team and they can put you in touch.
Call us on the relevant number below from 9am - 5pm (local time) on Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). Calls may be recorded.
Jersey: 01534 282961 or from abroad +44 1534 282961
Guernsey: 01481 703845 or from abroad +44 1481 703845
Isle of Man: 01624 697741 or from abroad +44 1624 697741
Gibraltar: 200 14400 or from abroad 00350 200 14400
Switch your business account to us
- Our switch service will move everything across from your old account to your new NatWest International account within 7 working days.
- All your direct debits and standing orders will be moved as part of the switch.
- It’s completely free and is backed by an industry-wide guarantee.