Move to NatWest International
To apply you must be 18+ and resident in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man. Your business must be registered in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man.
Current account switch process
Days 1 & 2
Days 3 to 5
Switch your business bank account to us
The Current Account Switch Service will handle everything that comes with moving your business bank account across to NatWest International. This process will be completed within 7 working days and includes changing over your direct debits and standing orders. All we need from you are the details of your old bank account and when you want the switch to start.
We guarantee to move your balance, switch your payments and close your old account - all within 7 working days.
Our business bank account
Our business account is for small to medium sized businesses and can cover all your business banking needs. Features include:
- 24/7 banking support online, by phone, or using our app
- Full support from your own dedicated Relationship Manager (business must be borrowing £50,000 or more with us to be eligible)
- Bank anywhere, anytime with our mobile business banking app
- Prepare for the unexpected with the option to apply for an overdraft
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the eligibility for the account below, along with our terms and conditions so you can make sure it's the right account for you.
You can apply for a Business account if you are:
- aged 18+, and;
- permanently resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man, and;
- your business is registered in Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man.