eQ Mobile for eQ payment authorisers
The companion mobile app for eQ online banking
eQ Mobile app is available to eQ online banking customers using a compatible Apple iPhone. Touch ID & Face ID are available on selected Apple devices.
What is eQ Mobile?
eQ Mobile is the mobile app companion to our eQ online banking allowing users to view accounts, check balances and for eQ payment authorisers to approve batches of payments on the move.
eQ Mobile is available for Apple iPhones with operating system version 12.4 or above.
Key features of the app
- All users can view accounts and check balances on the move
- eQ payment authorisers can approve batches of payments on the move
- Quick and easy setup with your existing eQ credentials
- Once registered, there is no need for a smartcard and reader
Support for eQ Mobile
Having difficulties registering for eQ Mobile? Need information about how to authorise payments? Or how to view accounts and balances?
Find help and support in our common questions section
Existing eQ customers
If you already use eQ and need further assistance please use Web Chat.
Or email the eQ Helpdesk.
eQ Helpdesk email: email@example.com
The eQ Helpdesk is available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (Excluding Bank holidays).
How to download the app
To register for eQ Mobile you require:
- An Apple iPhone with operating system version 12.4 or above
- Authoriser level and eQ Mobile permissions activated within eQ
- eQ smartcard and reader
To download the app:
- Search for eQ Mobile in the Apple App Store
- Install the app on one device only
- Register your connections using your smart card and reader