To download the business account signatory mandate you must be using a Windows or MAC device. Mobile devices running Android or iOS are currently not supported. Please download the form to your hard drive and then open using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
What changes can I make using the mandate form?
NatWest International customers can use our Business Banking mandate update form to:
- add or remove signatories
- change the details of an existing signatory
- change the signing rules on your current mandate
The following business types should contact our business banking team who will confirm the correct mandate to be completed:
- a Limited Company or LLP whose mandate with us has not been updated since October 2016
- a Partnership or Unincorporated Club, Society or other Community Organisation looking to update the signatories and/or signing arrangements
If your account is held with NatWest in the UK, you should visit manage your signatories on natwest.com.
How to update your mandate
To use the interactive features of our mandate update form, please:
- download the mandate form
- open and complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader
The mandate form will not open on devices running Android or iOS, or within Adobe browsers extensions.
What you need to know
When completing the mandate please remember:
- To sign the form using black ink
- If you need to make amendments after printing, please use black ink and initial any changes
- Business and trading names should not be shortened, abbreviated or changed
- Limited Companies must also provide an up-to-date Register of Directors and return along with the completed mandate.
If you are adding or changing an existing signature, we will also require to see:
- Photo identification, such as a passport or driving licence
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill or bank statement
Once ready, please print, sign and take the completed mandate along with the required documentation to your local branch. You should mark this for the attention of Business Banking Amendments Team.
The mandate form will not open on devices running Android or iOS, or within Adobe browsers extensions. Please download the form and open using Adobe Acrobat Reader.