eQ Mobile app is available to eQ online banking customers using a compatible Apple iPhone or Android device. Touch ID and Face ID are available on selected Apple devices. Android Fingerprint is available on selected Android devices.
You asked, we delivered
In response to feedback from customers, you can now authenticate your eQ online banking log in using the eQ Mobile app.
To use this functionality, you'll require:
- your eQ System Administrator to enable the relevant permission on your eQ user profile
- to register your details on the eQ Mobile app using your smartcard and reader
Once registered, you can use the eQ Mobile app or your smartcard and reader to log in to eQ online banking.
How to log in using eQ Mobile app
To log in to eQ online banking using the eQ Mobile app:
- Open eQ online banking and select 'Login via eQ Mobile app'
- Accept the confirmation message
- An identifier code will be displayed on the screen for 2 minutes
- Open the eQ Mobile app
- Select 'Check for log in requests' and choose 'Review now'
- 3 identifier codes will be displayed by the app. Select the identifier code that matches the code displayed by eQ online banking.
If the identifier matches, you will be logged into eQ online banking.