Flexible borrowing options for your business
To apply you must be 18+, an existing NatWest International Business account holder and resident in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or Isle of Man. Your business must be registered in the Channel Islands, Gibraltar or Isle of Man.
Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Subject to status, business use only. Any property or assets used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed or forfeited if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured on it.
About our variable rate business loan
- The loan amount is tailored entirely to your business needs. Subject to approval.
- Loans can be taken over a term between 3 months and 25 years.
- Various repayment options available including; capital and interest, capital only and interest only.
- You can repay your loan early with no redemption charges.
- The variable rate of interest means that if the Bank’s base rate rises or falls, your repayments will increase or decrease in line with this.
Your Relationship Manager will work with you to help you understand the process and to clearly explain all costs.
- An arrangement fee may apply, based on deal size and complexity.
- A security fee may be charged if any security is taken based on the complexity of the security.
- Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Over 18s only.
Common questions about our variable rate business loans
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the business loan eligibility, along with our terms and conditions so you can make sure it's the right option for you.
Please check that you're eligible to apply
You can apply for a business loan if you're:
- an existing NatWest International business account holder
- aged 18+
- resident in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar
- business is registered in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar
Give us a call
Please give your local support team a call to discuss how we can help your business.
Jersey: 01534 282961
Guernsey: 01481 703845
Isle of Man: 01624 697741
Gibraltar: 00350 200 14400
Lines are open Monday to Tuesday 9:30am - 4:30pm, Wednesday 10:00am - 4:30pm and Thursday to Friday 9:30am - 4:30pm (except public holidays). Calls may be recorded.