Our lending criteria is tailored for Mortgage Brokers with international customers.
To establish if your customer meets our eligibility criteria please either contact your existing mortgage specialist or call our team on 01624 632444 to discuss your customer’s requirements.
Our lending criteria
Talk to us
We've outlined the customer eligibility and residential requirements for the service below, along with our terms and conditions to make sure it's the right service for your customer.
Customer eligibility requirements
Our Mortgage Broker service is subject to customer application, status and acceptance by NatWest International.
To apply your customer must;
- be aged 18+,
- be resident in one of our listed countries and
- the property or home must meet our minimum property value and loan values, as outlined below
- The minimum loan value that we offer is £100,000 subject to a minimum property value of £150,000 at purchase
- The minimum loan value that we offer is £50,000 subject to a minimum property value of £150,000 at purchase
Buy To Let
- Please note that our loan size ranges from £100,000 to £3.5 million
- The maximum number of buy to let properties we can lend on is up to 10, including the property the customer currently wishes to buy
Customers must be resident in one of the following countries:
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Things to note:
- Please note that some of our mortgage products are available on a limited basis only due to local regulatory and legal requirements.
- This country list is subject to change. Contact us to find out more.
* China - Expats living in China only
** India - Expats living in India only
How your customer's information might be used
It's important for you and your customer to understand how we use and share their information. Please read this short summary before you continue with the application.
Need to ask a question?
Phone our Broker Team
Telephone: 01624 632444
Our lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Calls may be recorded.
If you have not spoken with us before then please email our dedicated broker team.
Mortgage Brokers who have been accepted onto our Broker Panel should contact their Mortgage Specialist on their direct email address.