We recognise given the international nature of our customers that various types of documents can be supplied. We have chosen the documents that in our experience are the most readily available and verified.
The key differences that you need to know are:
- The Certifier must have met your customer in person with their original documents
- We can accept employers letters when the customer lives in a country without a defined postal system i.e. the UAE
- We need a Tax Identification Number. For customers that don’t pay tax we require their residency number or equivalent – please contact us for more details
- We will contact the certifier of any documents that are certified and the author of an employment letter if used so please ensure they are readily contactable
The following documents are NOT acceptable:
- Mobile and Broadband bills
- Tenancy Agreements
If you are unsure of our requirements then please review the guidance in our Confirmation of Identity Form or call us.