Our flexible everyday, instant access savings account
Why choose an Instant Saver account?
Our Instant Saver account is ideal if you want an everyday savings account that gives you instant access to your savings, while still earning interest.
- Instant access to your savings when you need them
- No minimum deposit
- Open your account online in less than 10 minutes
In detail: Instant Saver
What's the interest rate?
Can NatWest International change the interest rate?
Yes, the interest rate is variable. The rate may increase or decrease for any of the reasons set out in Term 10.3 of the Personal Banking Account Terms and Fees to account for the Bank of England's base rate changes or changes in the rates paid by other banks.
If the rates are going down we'll give you at least 60 days' notice. If they’re going up, we'll inform you before the change or shortly afterwards. Term 10.4 of the Personal Banking Account Terms and Fees contain details of the notice we'll give you.
How much could I earn over 12 months?
How do I open and manage my account?
- You must be aged 16 years or over to open an account.
- You can open your account online, in branch or by telephone banking. To open an account online or by phone, you will need to be a registered user of these services.
- No minimum deposit is needed to open the account; and there is no maximum balance limit.
- Money can be managed online, via the mobile app, by telephone or in branch. You can also pay money into your account at one of our cash deposit machines.
Can I withdraw or transfer money?
Yes, you can withdraw or transfer your money at any time without giving notice.
You can withdraw or transfer money:
Money can be transferred to any other account based in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
There are daily limits on the amount you can transfer from your account online, by telephone or mobile banking. You can find out the current daily limits on this website, by contacting telephone banking or asking in branch.
AER: Stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows you what the rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded each year.
Gross Rate: This means the interest rate you are paid without deduction of income tax.
p.a.: Per annum (per year).
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the eligibility requirements for the account below, along with our terms and conditions to make sure it's the right account for you. If you're happy, we'll run through a few quick questions to make your application as easy as possible.
You can apply for an Instant Saver account if you are:
- aged 16+, and
- resident in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar (you must be an existing customer with us if you are resident in Gibraltar)