Setting up standing orders is easy.
Standing orders can be set up through the mobile app, Online Banking, telephone banking or in person at your local branch. Information you will need to provide includes:
- Your account number and sort code
- The frequency of the payment and the amount
- When the payments should start
- The name and account details of where you are sending the money to
To set up a standing order in the mobile app, please follow these steps:
1. Open the app and select the account you want to set the standing order up on.
2. Tap 'Standing Orders' and then 'Create' at the top and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Once the standing order has been set up, you will be able to view the standing order and amend or cancel after 24 hours.
To set up a standing order online please follow the below guidelines:
1. Log into Online Banking and click on “Payments and transfers” in the top left hand side of the screen.
2. Under “Standing Orders (Regular Payments from your Bank Account)” click on create a new standing order and follow instructions provided. You will need to use a Card Reader to set up the standing order.
3. Once the standing order has been set up, you will be able to view details under View, amend or cancel an existing standing order.
Alternatively, you can set up or amend a standing order by completing the below form and returning it to us.
For any amendments please ensure that you provide at least two working days’ notice prior to your next payment date.