Once you've registered for ibanking, we'll send you an activation code by post - it usually arrives within seven days. When you have the activation code, you're ready to start using the service.
- Make sure you're familiar with the security information. Visit the ibanking log in page
- Enter your customer number which you were given during the registration process
- Tick the box to show that you've received a new activation code, then select the 'Next' button
- Enter your activation code. You'll then be asked to choose a PIN and password. Make sure these are memorable - you'll need to remember them every time you log in
- Destroy your activation code immediately
- You'll need to select your own four digit personal identification number (PIN). Don't use the same one as your other cards. It can contain letters and numbers.