Ready to arrange your mortgage? Here's the documents you'll need...
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
For new and existing customers
We'll need to see:
- proof of identity, such as a passport or driving licence
- 3 months bank statements for any personal or business current accounts you have with other financial institutions
- 3 recent payslips
- any existing mortgage statements
- details of any rental income
- any credit card or store card statements
If you're self employed, a sole trader or a limited company director we'll also need to see:
- 3 months business bank statements
- 2 years audited accounts certified by an accountant and signed by you.
We may need additional information from you depending on yoru persoanl circumstances. We'll send you details of everything you need when your mortgage appointment is arranged.