Ready to arrange your mortgage? Here's the documents you'll need...
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
For new and existing customers
We'll need to see:
- proof of identity, such as a passport or driving licence
- 3 months bank statements for any personal or business current accounts you have with other financial institutions
- 3 recent payslips
- any existing mortgage statements
- details of any rental income
- any credit card or store card statements
If you're self employed, a sole trader or a limited company director we'll also need to see:
- 3 months business bank statements
- 2 years audited accounts certified by an accountant and signed by you.
We may need additional information from you depending on yoru persoanl circumstances. We'll send you details of everything you need when your mortgage appointment is arranged.
Want to ask us a mortgage question or arrange an appointment? Our dedicated mortgage team can help.
Chat with our mortgage team or arrange an appointment:
Jersey: 01534 282262
Guernsey: 01481 703809
Gibraltar: 00350 200 14477
Isle of Man: 01624 637676
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (except bank holidays). If outside these hours please leave a message and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can visit your local branch where a member of staff will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.