ibanking is available to personal customers with a NatWest International account who are over the age of 16 and not resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
Our ibanking service is designed for customers with multi-currency, fixed rate or fixed term accounts.
You can use ibanking to manage your sterling and currency accounts, transfer funds between your accounts and make sterling and currency payments.
Available 24/7 OpenClose
ibanking plus OpenClose
Register for ibanking
To apply for ibanking you must be:
- A personal customer with a NatWest International account
- Over the age of 16
- Not resident in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
Send it to us
The completed and signed application form should be sent to our Customer Services team:
NatWest International ibanking
PO Box 64
We'll post your activation code and ibanking customer number to your home address. When you go online to activate the service, you'll be asked to choose a PIN and password.
If you've registered for ibanking plus we'll send you a smart card and card reader to give you an extra layer of security by authenticating your payments.
Once received, you will need to unlock your card reader and select a smart card PIN by calling 01534 282828. Lines are open: Mon to Fri 9.00am-5.00pm. Calls may be recorded.
Start banking online
That's it! You are now ready to bank online.
Our Secure Banking Promise
Whether you’re banking online or using our Mobile Banking app, rest assured you're protected by our Secure Banking Promise.
- We'll refund any money paid out of your account by a fraudster, as long as you’ve kept your security information safe
- We'll protect you 24/7 by monitoring your account and using the latest technology to keep you safe
- We'll help you protect yourself with tips on staying secure and free tools for extra security protection
For more tips on staying secure, visit our Fraud & Security section.