Call our Lost & Stolen Helpline on: 01534 620050
Overseas: +44 1534 620050
- Follow the options to speak to a customer adviser
- The adviser will cancel your card, and then ask you some security questions
- If you are registered for Online Banking or Telephone Banking, the adviser may be able to generate
an Emergency cash code for you. This will allow you to withdraw your cash from an ATM if required.
- You can access up to £300 if you are an Online or Telephone banking customer or up to £40 if
you're not. You’ll need to have a minimum of £20 in your account to use this service.
- The adviser will give you a six digit code that you can enter at any NatWest International, NatWest,
RBS, Isle of Man Bank or Ulster Bank ATMs. The code must be used within 3 hours.
Calls may be recorded. Lines are open 24/7.