- Cash Withdrawal
- Emergency Cash/Get Cash
- Display Balance
- Mobile Phone Top up
- Cheque Book Request
- Change PIN for your debit card
- Unlock PIN when your debit card is locked
- Donate to Charity
Talking ATMs allow you to carry out transactions on your own using your headphones when plugged into the headphone jack on the ATM. The ATM will then speak out the instructions through your headphones.
Anyone can use this functionality, however it is to help visually impaired customers use our cash machines safely and securely. The screen on the ATM will go blank once the talking functionality is enabled.
How to use the ATMs
- Plug in your earphones (you will need to bring your own)
- To activate the audio functionality you need to press number 5 on the keypad before inserting your card
- The ATM will then tell you what you need to do and what buttons you will need to press
- The screen will go blank to after pressing number 5 provide privacy so none of your details are displayed
What transactions are covered
- Cash with receipt
- Mini Statement
- Emergency Cash
Any branch member can help you if you need help or advice.
Find your nearest ATM